Thursday 4 September 2014

Doll show 41

In short: Going to participate the upcoming dollshow in Tokyo, at 5F-19


I got up very early today, may be a bit stress?!
After surfing around the doll site, I realized I should have updated my doll diary.
It's been so long since my last update.

Yesterday, I was working on the Momoko dress and then in the evening, I made one long dress for Blythe.

For the momoko dress, I need to do the finishing before taking the photo.

I need to brush up my photography skill, I always use my iPhone for the last 2-3 years.
I ,then, tried to use my old Nikon after a few years of not even touching. 
The quality of the photo is pretty bad, I am not sure how to do the setting properly. 
It's probably just me that's suck. :)

I also went to Okadaya yesterday, and this morning, I spent a while looking for my shopping bag.
Not enough sleep, huh!.

Still a long day to go,  will continue sewing today.




No comments:

Post a Comment