Sunday 24 February 2013

Doll Show Yokohama 24Feb13

Yesterday, I joined Doll Show Yokohama at Marineria, Booth D-18
The event held near by the sea.  After the event I walked along the harbour to get some sea breeze ^^...so freezing cold though.

I got up at 7.30 but felt so dizzy so I left home around 8.20 and arrive event hall just before 10 am

The event was rather small compared to normal Doll show but there were many customers.  I didn't prepare my name card, but I will try to have it done by next event :)

Thanks you for all visits!!.  The middie blythe dress, blythe dress and Momoko dress were sold quite a lot.
For the next 2 weeks before upcoming I Doll in Tokyo, I will be preparing  Middie Blythe, Blythe and Momoko dresses. 
I haven't got a clue what will I make yet...may be
something simple, something new, something old (design) :)





For yesterday shopping, I got a new Castle Licca doll and a few small items :)

Happy Day !
Thanks All !

No comments:

Post a Comment